30 April 2015
In the 2015 Chambers Europe Guide MZS has once more been highly ranked:
- In Dispute Resolution: Domestic – MZS is again among Band 1 firms. Yuri Monastyrsky is once more named as Eminent Practitioner, Dmitry Lovyrev is still one of best lawyers in this practice area (Band 1).
- Dispute Resolution: International – MZS is a Band 3 firm. Yuri Monastyrsky is again named as Eminent Practitioner.
- Corporate / M&A: Mid-Market – MZS enjoys Band 1 standing. Mikhail Motrich is one of best practitioner in this practice area (Band 1).
- Private Equity – MZS is named a Recognised Practitioner.
- Capital Markets – Vladimir Khrenov is among best lawyers in this practice area (Band 3).