Chambers Europe has published the best law firms and lawyers’ ratings for 2018. MZS retains the top rankings.
· MZS maintains its top rank (band 1) in Dispute Resolution in Russia: (Domestic High-End)
· as well as ranks in band 3 in International Dispute Resolution (Dispute Resolution: Domestic High-End).
Yuri Monastyrsky has again been named as the Eminent Practitioner both in International Dispute Resolution and Dispute Resolution – Domesti (Russia).
Dmitry Lovyrev has also maintained his highest standing in band one for Russian litigation.
· This year MZS has been ranked in band one for Restructuring/Insolvency: litigation.
Anton Aleksandrov having been included in band 3 for the same category.
· MZS retains the top rankings (band 1) in Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market.
Mikhail Motrich as a notable practitioner (band 2).
· Vladimir Khrenov was named as a recognised practitioner in Capital Markets.
Chambers and Partners is one of the most respected international agencies ranking law firms and lawyers all over the world. Throughout the year this guide interviews the most prominent law firms and their clients and ranks the firms and individuals in a variety of practice areas. The ranking is based on qualification of individuals, performance and quality of the rendered services, and the firm’s potential in the relevant area.
For over a decade MZS has been listed by Chambers as a Band 1 firm in Dispute Resolution.