MZS took 3rd place in the new Forbes ranking of the leaders in the legal services market.
The ranking features leading Russian law firms specializing in various areas of law – the 20 largest law firms by revenue from the Pravo.ru-300 rating for 2019.
Companies were assessed according to the following six criteria:
- annual revenue
- revenue per lawyer, or efficiency,
- the number of court decisions in cases examined under the general rules of procedure,
- the number of disputes with the state,
- the sum total under all disputes per annum; and
- media references, or citation.
Forbes previously conducted a study of the Russian legal market 14 years ago, in 2006. The result was a rating of the 5 Russian companies with the largest revenue with MZS being one of them.