eng | rus
Archived news

25 August 2020
MZS hosted an informal meeting dedicated to the re-election of co-chairs and heads of committees of Young Institute of Modern Arbitration (Young IMA).

28 July 2020
ARBITRATION journal published an article by Yuri Monastyrsky “Regulation of damages recovery by contract. Autonomy of the arbitration approach”.

28 April 2020
MZS attorneys Anton Aleksandrov and Dmitry Krakhmalev talked to the main Russian business media “KOMMERSANT” on the key remedies and litigation prospects in the light of legislative changes and COVID-19 pandemic.

27 April 2020
MZS advised A-Property on RUR 89 billion worth acquisition of 51% in Elga coal deposit in Yakutia as well as a RUR 45 billion call options granted by Gazprombank in respect of the remaining 49% in Elga deposit.

15 April 2020
The Legal 500 has published the best law firms and lawyers’ ratings for 2020. MZS retains the top rankings in dispute resolutions in Russia, including resolving bankruptcy dusputes.

10 April 2020
MGIMO team coached by MZS lawyers secured the best result among the Russian teams in the WILLEM C. VIS INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION MOOT by advancing to the quarter-finals.

24 March 2020
MZS took 3rd place in the Forbes ranking of the 20 best law firms in Russia.

12 March 2020
For the 18th year in a row Chambers ranked MZS first in dispute resolution in Russia. And this year MZS have again been highly recommended in ‘Restructuring/Insolvency: Litigation’ and ‘Corporate / M&A: Mid-market’.

3 March 2020
SCC Tribunal takes VEB.RF’s side in a high-profile investment treaty dispute against Ukraine and refuses to set aside the emergency arbitrator’s award.

28 February 2020
ZAKON magazine published an article by MZS lawyers I. Melnikov and N. Chernov “Topical issues of the shareholder’s right to receive information on the activities of a joint stock company”.

Archived news 1 - 10 of 115
First | Prev. | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next | Last All